The health and safety of The Water Bar employees and customers is our highest priority. We have implemented preventative measures inline with the recommendations of the CDC. At this time we are taking recommended precautions while continuing to remain open with reduced services and hours. Here are the new preventative measures we will be following during this time:
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm
**Subject to change as circumstances change**
- No more than 2 customers in store at a time. Please wait in your vehicle or 6 feet away from store entrance and other customers while waiting for someone to exit the store.
- Please practice social distancing rules by standing 6 ft away from other customers and employees at all times
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided to customers. We ask that customers wear gloves or sanitize their hands prior to touching the fill equipment.
- No carry-out assistance will be provided at this time. If you are unable to carry your water/salt please bring someone to assist you.
- Please use debit/credit and avoid the use of cash
- No public washroom will be available at this time
- Max 10 fills per visit
- Delivery will be available limited days per week. Bottles will be dropped on the porch. Call a representative to arrange a delivery.
We would like to thank all our customers for their patience and understanding during this difficult time. We will closely monitor the situation and provide updates as things change.
The Water Bar Team